College Hill is looking to fill the role of Collegiate Account Executive. This role is for immediate hire. You'll join our team at our Pullman HQ! This is a full-time role, responsible for driving collegiate sales. You'll work in a fun, interactive space with a team of friendly, welcoming go-getters, creatives and producers.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
At College Hill, our sales team drives our success, and the Collegiate Account Executive is a vital part of this team. The ideal candidate is a relationship builder, landing new collegiate accounts, growing and nurturing existing ones and acting as a resource for our collegiate clients. An authentic, friendly demeanor is essential as this role will be in constant contact with collegiate clients, both digitally and in person. As the person in this role will often work with students and within the collegiate space, a Bachelor's degree is strongly preferred.
The Collegiate Account Executive is responsible for scouting, scaling and nurturing collegiate accounts. Collegiate accounts include organizations, teams and departments on college and university campuses. Clients may include student leaders, faculty members and administrative staff, so the person in this role must feel confident working with both students and professionals at academic institutions. An understanding of, and adherence to, school licensing rules and regulations is vital. In this role, you'll be in regular contact with collegiate accounts, anticipating and responding to their needs. You'll become well-versed in collegiate schedules and events to help craft and curate ideas and pitches for customized apparel and products to best fit their needs and goals.
This role will require a deep understanding of how our solutions meet consumer needs, and will be required to meet sales goals. Building relationships is key to meeting these goals. Client retention is the name of the game, and you'll maintain and grow client accounts by providing phenomenal service, quick, professional communication and engaging ideas, keeping the customers excited, while simplifying the process for them.
Collegiate Account Executive duties include, but are not limited to:
- Nurturing and growing collegiate client accounts
- Identifying potential new sales opportunities within existing accounts, as well as new leads
- Providing exceptional client service
- Scheduling virtual and in-person meetings with clients to knowledgeably discuss apparel and product offerings, anticipating and responding to the needs of their brand
- Develop relationships with our entire team, as well as our vendors, in addition to strong client relationships
- Possess deep product knowledge, with the ability to speak in an informed manner about all of College Hill's products and services
- Prepare professional, concise reports, proposals and presentations
- 1-3 years of sales experience (comparable client services experience considered)
- Self-starter with deep attention to detail, who can deliver on schedule without being micromanaged
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, presentation and organizational skills
- Warm, confident demeanor that makes clients feel valued and prioritized
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and Mac OS
- Quick leaner that can balance being professional and persuasive
- Bachelor's degree strongly preferred (will consider equivalent experience in sales, client services or project management)
WE ARE COLLEGE HILL
We are a branded merchandise studio that creates custom apparel and products for businesses and organizations. We were founded in 2011 at Washington State University and are headquartered in Pullman, WA, with employees and brand reps across the country. Our industrious team of innovators is filled with creative designers, producers and strategists. We have a relaxed, fun and dynamic workspace of go-getters. We work hard and we play hard. We'd love you to join us!
Your application was submitted successfully.